Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SEO Training 5: Marketing Plan and Strategic Marketing Plan for SocialSEO

My Daily Dose of SEO Training starts this Monday, I'm on a solo-flight since Corn is off today, for today I was a little bit busy (yeah every Monday is my busy day here in the office). To start the topic and part of our Daily Routine with Joy is that we always have this Q/A portion so we can derive with the answer. That is why I decided that in this page I'll make it also a Q/A portion so you can further understand what I mean.



Question 1: Are you guys using Marketing Plan?

When this question was raised part of me, were shocked, simply I am not sure if I am going to nailed or screwed my answer with this one and of course I am not sure if it's okay to disclose certain information. So to make it short he ended up asking me what is my task.

Question 2: What are your Marketing Plans for your Company?

In this case, my answer where into changing our Old Marketing Plans to a new  one (I mean changing the old school style), since I am involved with the SEO & Social media community in our company.

Then Joy has this follow-up answer that Marketing Plan is nothing but a few dreams

Question 3: Why did I (Joy) think that it's just pure dreams of a marketer/company?

Answer: Because the marketing plan is promising yet, Google algorithm changes  including Matt Cutts their defender to burn all those AB Testing that we are planning

Another follow-up answer from Joy:

Marketing plan is a promising plan for your campaigns. you don't know if it will work to get your end goal objectives.

so basically Marketing Plan is:

1 - you do your marketing plan
2 - you analyze what everything that you have done for the rest of the month
3 - you tweak your marketing plan as part of your strategic marketing plan.

Difference between Marketing Plan and  Strategic Marketing Plan

Marketing Plan - is your first plan, on how you are going to market your product/services 
Strategic Plan - your 2nd plan, this comes with the outcome of your marketing plan, if your marketing plans hit the goal or not then you have to derive in improving the areas that need attention and also improve the areas that helping your product/service
Before the training ended he asked me to look/search for ways to increase website, so I've tried to do my research and find the trending ways to increase website traffic, and deriving with an answer like this:

1 Content marketing
2 Evergreen Content
3 Guest Blogging
4 utilize Social Media
5 Participate on Forums

photo by: fireflynewmedia.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting. Seo Training In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete